The 2009 Adult Dental Health Survery showed 70% of respondents were mildly anxious to phobic !!!
How to win new patients in a Downturn -
“ We are in difficult economic times.
The competition is starting to undercut me. What's my next move?”
Offer something new and different ?!
Ease your burden and attract new patients with
Relative Analgesia / Inhalation Sedation
Dr. Richard Charon BDS
Remember: Satisfied and happy patients refer more patients to you !
- Relaxation of GDC regulations governing DCPs will allow Therapists and possibly eventually Hygienists to adminster RA once they have been trained !
- A dentist has a duty to manage patients anxiety. Failure to do so may have dento-legal ramifications !
- In a downturn, people with dental neglect through fear will always find a way forward IF you can offer one!
The Speaker and Course Director:
Richard Charon BDS has 30 years experience using R.A. He is a member and mentor for both SAAD and DSTG and has been running his hands-on RA training courses since 2003. Course aims. To:
- Provide a detailed training day in the background theory and successful practical application of RA / Inhalation Sedation.
- Increase the number of quality new patients in a difficult environment.
- Present case studies, live and video patient demonstrations together with 30 years of experience.
- Reduce your stress levels in dealing with anxious patients.
- Open up a wide range of treatment options which anxiety or gagging would normally preclude.
- Provide 7 Hours of Verifiable CPD
- 3.5 hours of theory, over 400 PowerPoint slides,
- Tea/coffee on arrival and at mid morning break & Restaurant lunch all included.
- 1.5 hours of practical with equipment and a chance to see the technique in action.
- 1.5 hour of live patient and video recordings. Seeing is believing!
- 30 mins Q&A.
- A folder of the Presentation for delegates to take away.
More details of my RA courses can be found: www.the-ra-coach.com
To read our testimonials go to: http://the-ra-coachcoursetestimonials.blogspot.com/
Please contact me for an application form: firstname.lastname@example.org